10+ split lav silkie eggs Shipping Tuesday 6/1

Oh how funny! Somtime's I wonder which is more, uhmm, special. The chicks or the Hubby's. What is awful is that I was out feeding and watering my LF this a.m. (He usually does the morning drill, but is under the weather) and seen one that I could not figure out where it came from. Is that a sign that I have too many you think? Nah!

Last edited:
Ms.FuzzyButts :

Oh how funny! Somtime's I wonder which is more, uhmm, special. The chicks or the Hubby's. What is awful is that I was out feeding and watering my LF this a.m. (He usually does the morning drill, but is under the weather) and seen one that I could not figure out where it came from. Is that a sign that I have too many you think? Nah!

I go through that alot. I figure if I can't do a head count at night..Im in big trouble thats how I know I need to wean down some. I have always stayed in the range that I know exactly how many and of what kind I have! Some are easy as they grew up together and stay together so when one comes up missing I know exactly who Im looking for!​

Im up to 15 eggs:) I "might" get 1 more today-and that would probably be it so right now I have 15!

CRAP!!! someone in my family took 5 eggs to cook with! now Im down to 10! but luckily they took the oldest! I will hold off shipping until Wed/Thursday to make sure I have 14-15 to ship...:-( Im so sorry if this changes bidders minds I would understand if you choose to not bid because I have to delay shipping 2 more days! Please post if you change your mind:-(

Quote:
th.gif
Golden eggs for breakfast!!
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom