15 BLACK, BLUE, and SPLASH AMERAUCANA EGGS (Shipping Included)

Cowgirl75446

Songster
12 Years
Feb 28, 2011
Texas
I have 15 Black, Blue, and Splash Ameraucana hatching eggs for sale. All my hens/roosters are true Ameraucana chickens, they have muffs, beards, and a full tail. They are all super nice show quality chickens. I have 3 breeding pens, in one pen I have all splash hens with a black rooster, this pen will produce all blue chicks. Then in my other pen, I have all blue hens with a black rooster, this pen will produce black and blue chicks. Then in my 3rd pen, I have a blue rooster over splash and black hens, this pen will produce black, blue, and splash chicks. Fertility has been tested on all my eggs, the hatch rate has been great ,but due to shipping and different incubation techniques, I cannot guarantee the hatch rate after the eggs are shipped.
All my birds are fed 16% layer pellets and are given vitamins/electrolytes in they water 3 days a week. Payment will have to be sent by Paypal only, because the eggs should be ready to ship on Tuesday April 2nd, or Wednesday April 3rd, after the auction closes. Shipping is included in this price. The first person that responds by a Private Message will be able to purchase these eggs. Please do not post any questions or responses by reply, please send only by PM. Thanks for looking and purchasing.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom