16 x 12 Coop

Pics
When I saw it (originally and with this last "innovation') my thought was the "perfect poop platform"!

I clean mine every day but I have little bits of waste left behind so it is not nearly was white as JT's let alone having those cool parallel lines. I try JT but still have a long way to go...

I clean mine every day but I have little bits of waste left behind so it is not nearly was white as JT's let alone having those cool parallel lines.

It's only white because no chick has pooped on it yet when I took that photo. I'll take another photo, they have been going out on the PDZ for a couple of times now. Didn't even think twice about walking, scratching and running around on it which was just the opposite reaction my RIR hens had.

JT

It's only white because no chick has pooped on it yet
Exactly!!

I'll take another photo, they have been going out on the PDZ for a couple of times now.
Am surprised you don't just open the door, maybe where the dusting bin is, and let the go all over...no other birds there to deal with.

I clean mine every day but I have little bits of waste left behind
Need one of these...
https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/1/...ch-x-9-inch-mesh-drawer-organizer-silver.html
1589892638459.png

Am surprised you don't just open the door, maybe where the dusting bin is, and let the go all over...no other birds there to deal with.

That's exactly what I've been doing for the last few days, I move the dust bath out of the way then open the front door and open the door to the West Wing then get covered with chicks... every mans dream come true lol.

JT

Back
Top Bottom