2015 HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long, Join us IF YOU DARE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question. My incubator issues have been extraordinary this round. Should I be prepared for assisting hatchers? There are saddle air cells on the two that just went to lockdown tonight. I'm usually a meddler. The LG is stable at 99 F and 65% RH.

Finally got my brinsea mini to properly turn my eggs. SHEESH! The trick was to make sure they were perfectly horizontal with the widest part of the egg touching the bottom. I was hand turning three of them every day and kept fiddling with them to get them all to turn and now I did it! Woo-hoo!

Finally got my brinsea mini to properly turn my eggs. SHEESH! The trick was to make sure they were perfectly horizontal with the widest part of the egg touching the bottom. I was hand turning three of them every day and kept fiddling with them to get them all to turn and now I did it! Woo-hoo!
wee.gif

That can be a chore!

Next time count by hours. Set the eggs and they will hatch 504 hours later--if the temps are correct in the incubator.

:D

I like that. Hours would make it seem like it was going faster. Minutes? Seconds? That might get complicated.
For some reason that cat toy comment really cracked me up.:)

I like that. Hours would make it seem like it was going faster. Minutes? Seconds? That might get complicated.
For some reason that cat toy comment really cracked me up.
smile.png

That is great!

I was trying to be funny and help get the point across about not using the vent plug.

GRACIOUS! I was expecting pips on Sunday, but those babies want out! Three pipped while I was gone to the movies. Twelve hours without heat didn't hurt them at all... I suspect my incubator may be running a bit hot. Might be time to send the brinsea in to be serviced.

GRACIOUS! I was expecting pips on Sunday, but those babies want out! Three pipped while I was gone to the movies. Twelve hours without heat didn't hurt them at all... I suspect my incubator may be running a bit hot. Might be time to send the brinsea in to be serviced.
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif

jumpy.gif

jumpy.gif

jumpy.gif

jumpy.gif

How many peeps will you hatch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom