2015 New York Chickenstock

Yep I got a bright yellow tent just to stand out in all the white tents !!! we can be a beacon

Look - there it is ....
ep.gif

hey, is there anyway of making docs for each category - ie. 1)what people are bringing to sale., 2) what people are bringing for chinese auction, 3) what people are bringing for the pot luck table/food

If i knew how to do it, i would - but I don't. I can probably ask my 4th grade son - he can probably do it. LOL.

Last year was sooo confusing with soooooo many pages going through every page to see who had what.

just a suggestion.

Pyxis already did that - it is on page one - with big bold letters - just click on where is says the document is and you will see a current list !

:)

So page one has the time and address and particulars ... and 2-3 posts down Pyxis has the

List of Things !

highfive.gif

Last edited:
I got my 6mil plastic at Walmart for $22 for the roll and has been on for 2 years no problem
Hey in snow country (lewis county) i used the 6 mil on our run, and when it was minus 32F - the plastic just ripped all apart- as if it shattered into pieces. Now I have a blue tarp on the run to keep the wind and snow out. :/

Hey in snow country (lewis county) i used the 6 mil on our run, and when it was minus 32F - the plastic just ripped all apart- as if it shattered into pieces. Now I have a blue tarp on the run to keep the wind and snow out. :/

That's good to know! I thought that might happen with the freezing cold temp....
sad.png
Tarps are great for run covers tho'

Yep I got a bright yellow tent just to stand out in all the white tents !!! we can be a beacon

Look - there it is ....
ep.gif

Metella - looks like I might me doing a 'beekeeping' thing - would you have a corner of the tent I could park my stuff in just in case it rains?? pretty please with bells on??
bow.gif

For sure ! Because I want to see how heavy a top bar really is and get my hands on it - so I'll "help" you put it in my tent for safe keeping.

ha ha ha ha

I'll be joining Metella under the yellow tent, so we'll share a spot
smile.png

Last year the event was also open to the community and we all found each other just fine. Not sure if a lot of others showed up. I can bring name tags though as my thing to bring so we can all know who's who
smile.png
Well you won't have a hard time finding me. I'll leave the cat home. He just keeps interrupting my conversations anyhow. "Are the mouse burgers ready yet?" One time I caught him trying to bring a couple of floozies home. He's a bad cat.

tin_foil_hat_cat_man.jpg

Last edited:
That's good to know! I thought that might happen with the freezing cold temp....
sad.png
Tarps are great for run covers tho'

I use them for the back but clear plastic for the front. First year I used them on top and they won't hold the snow. What a mess. I gradually replaced tarps on top with metal corrugated stuff.

I'm hoping Pawxtawny Phil is wrong.

tin_foil_hat_cat_man.jpg
Well you won't have a hard time finding me. I'll leave the cat home. He just keeps interrupting my conversations anyhow. "Are the mouse burgers ready yet?" One time I caught him trying to bring a couple of floozies home. He's a bad cat.

Not You ! do you live in UK ? obviously has your sense of humor though ...
lau.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom