4 mo Welsh Harlequin with Swollen Abdomen?

That is reassuring!

And those girls are gorgeous!
Thanks! They're big fatties.
20210619_133759_HDR_(1).jpg
20210619_133802_HDR_(1).jpg

Mine are getting there, too, the spoiled things.

I keep mine with my chickens, and they've completely obliterated the chicken grass. I have 9 chickens and 4 ducks. The 9 chickens have existed happily on their mini-pasture for nearly a year without even making a dent in the grass. The 4 ducks have been out there for just a couple of months. The chicken pasture is now a dirt patch.

A plan to move them all to a much bigger area is in the works. The ducks will have their own pond in its own area to save the pasture grasses.

Vet says Marmalade is great! Said she might have an issue with her hips or knees, but said we should wait to see how she develops. He said she's not in pain or anything, so there's no hurry to do pricey xrays.

He's great! The fee wasn't expensive at all compared to my last vet, and he said I can call anytime for advice/questions at no charge.

So GOOD NEWS all around!

Vet says Marmalade is great! Said she might have an issue with her hips or knees, but said we should wait to see how she develops. He said she's not in pain or anything, so there's no hurry to do pricey xrays.

He's great! The fee wasn't expensive at all compared to my last vet, and he said I can call anytime for advice/questions at no charge.

So GOOD NEWS all around!
Yippee!!

Back
Top Bottom