4 week old Amerucana

tjhix01

In the Brooder
Mar 10, 2015
Can yall help me determine if these are pullets or cockrells? They are all supposed to be pullets.

I am super excited that a local feed store not a tsc, will be getting these, this month. I'll be getting at least 4 pullets
1f60a.png
hoping to get some pretty girls. They were supposed to get next week but delivery was pushed back
1f61e.png
I have checked with tsc but they don't get them and I really don't want to order 25 chicks since I already have 16 bantam chicks 14 standard chicks and 5 ducklings I don't want to over crowd them or get in over my head, this is my first attempt with chicks and ducks I lost 2 bantams 1 the day I got it I knew it was weak but tried to save and one after 6 days from the same batch it was puny as well. Everyone else is thriving
I didn't think these 2 chicks would survive but at least they went to a home where someone tried to save them and cared for them and were buried in a pretty flower bed not thrown away like a piece of garbage count down to new pretty chicks 19 days
1f60a.png

They are actually Easter Eggers as opposed to true Ameraucanas which have slate blue legs, and are not sold by hatcheries (with the exception of Meyer Hatchery which charges five times as much for them as they do for their EEs), feed stores, or tractor supplys; but they do appear to be pullets. :eek:)

They all have bluish grey legs. Weve got 3 easter eggers also when we got these too. Im sure hoping they are all pullets too :)

Back
Top Bottom