6 PURE Coronation Sussex Eggs from Greenfire stock, FREE SHIPPING!

crfarm

Out of my mind, back in 5 minutes or so
10 Years
Nov 29, 2009
KY
You are bidding on 6 PURE Coronation Sussex eggs. My stock is directly from Greenfire farms and they are UNRELATED. My hens have recently started laying. We have tested the fertility and to date we have 100% hatch rate! These will ship out on Monday upon receiving cleared payment.
Our eggs are collected several times a day and placed in a temperature controlled room and turned several times a day until set or shipped.
Our Roo, Jack, is just HUGE. We have received many comments on his size from visitors.
Please keep in mind buying hatching eggs is a risk. Due to postal handling, x-raying, incubation methods etc, we do not guarantee your hatch rate. Please do not bid if you do not understand the risk.
Payment is Paypal only. No Echecks are accepted. Payment is expected within 24 hours of winning to insure your eggs get sent out on Monday. If for some reason the hens quit laying and do not lay within a week, you will have the choice of a refund or continue to wait till they start again. They have been laying like crazy though. Shipping is priority mail with a tracking number. This method is included in the price of this auction. Express Mail can be made available at an additional price. Your eggs will be collected once the auction is final to insure the freshest eggs possible.
Please leave feedback on the arrival of your eggs not your hatch rate. We recommend upon arrival of your eggs to carefully unwrap each egg and place them pointed side down in an egg carton or turner for 12-24 hours before setting them.
45171_pict0020.jpg

45171_pict0019.jpg

45171_pict0016.jpg

45171_pict0015.jpg

Quote:
Hi Greg. I would love to sell 12 eggs but I don't have enough hens for that.
sad.png
I am keeping what I collect during the week for my incubator and collecting the weekend for this auction. I do have a few more Greenfire pullets up and coming but not any time soon. I don't mind waiting either due to weather for any others that are wondering too!
smile.png

Quote:
No not yet. I'm working on that though
smile.png
I will be taking pics this weekend to post for the next auction. (I have doctors appointments for my father that I have to take him too). I will have some pics of my other Greenfire pullets to add soon.

Last edited:
Quote:
the hens are weighing almost 9 pounds. the roo is 11 pounds and they still have more growing to do. I have not weighed the eggs though.

Last edited:
Quote:
Thank you! they are much more impressive in person. I try to get the best pics that flatter them but it is so cold right now.
smile.png

Hi, can you tell me if any of the adult breeders and or chicks have feathers on their shanks? I know this is a trait that can pop up with them

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom