💙🖤💙🖤
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 4, 2019
ME
My Coop
My Coop
Hi all.

I am very sad that one of my chicks died not too long ago. I am very, very sad. I am going to miss that little chick. :hitI got a new one to replace it.

A picture:

DSCN7052.jpg

I’m so sorry for your loss!! That’s so awful. It’s one of the hardest parts of raising chickens, but it unfortunately happens. I hope your replacement chick thrives!

(Very unrelated, but I love the alpaca in your profile picture. I work at a farm where we have 20 alpacas, and many more animals.)

I am so sorry for your loss! Bear hugs! :hugs

Are you planning on getting your chick a friend? They thrive in a flock. I recommend you getting at least one or two more.
Do you have a coop ready?
Best wishes and have lots of fun! :wee

Thank you so much! Just so you know, I got my chicks from Tractor Supply.

Yes, my coop is almost done!

I’m so sorry for your loss!! That’s so awful. It’s one of the hardest parts of raising chickens, but it unfortunately happens. I hope your replacement chick thrives!

(Very unrelated, but I love the alpaca in your profile picture. I work at a farm where we have 20 alpacas, and many more animals.)

I know, it's sad and really hard to lose one.

Thanks! (about my avvy)

I am so sorry for your loss! Bear hugs! :hugs

Are you planning on getting your chick a friend? They thrive in a flock. I recommend you getting at least one or two more.
Do you have a coop ready?
Best wishes and have lots of fun! :wee
If you look closely on the picture, you can see a sweet little black chick, so there are more than one.:)

Back
Top Bottom