We Quit Cigarettes

Yoga helps me..... just saying. Why do just the breathing part?
I know I sound like a trendy little nerd, but the breathing and body movement combine to give a great overall cleansing kind of thing. I can't really explain it properly...sorry...
I understand! I get the same feeling doing Tai Chi - I LOVE it! And there really isn't a way to express it in words, is there? I remember going through my routine in a moonlit room, with a soft, warm Spring breeze blowing peeper song through the open window. My mind and body locked onto a small portion of the workout, and everything just fell into place, melting into an absolutely amazing experience. I know that sounds weird and fake, but it's not. It was one of the most "real" experiences I've ever had. The only thing that has ever topped it was the overwhelming connection I felt when first holding my newborns.

@Kiki, not one drag. Not one. I started smoking at 13. Quit at 18. Did not smoke for 23 years. Used to dream - nightmares, actually - that I had started again and could not quit. Then ... in a crisis, I did. Just one cigarette. Guess what. Seventeen years later, could not quit. Panic attacks if I even THOUGHT about quitting. Tried everything. Chantix, the patch, cold turkey, weaning. Finally, it was the power of prayer that set me free. It was just a miracle. Just don't even take one drag. It's a hook. You're free, stay free!

@Kiki, not one drag. Not one. I started smoking at 13. Quit at 18. Did not smoke for 23 years. Used to dream - nightmares, actually - that I had started again and could not quit. Then ... in a crisis, I did. Just one cigarette. Guess what. Seventeen years later, could not quit. Panic attacks if I even THOUGHT about quitting. Tried everything. Chantix, the patch, cold turkey, weaning. Finally, it was the power of prayer that set me free. It was just a miracle. Just don't even take one drag. It's a hook. You're free, stay free!
X 10,000! You've GOT this ... it DOESN'T have YOU!

:confused:
Maybe I am weird...I eat cottage cheese. Not every day but it is a good source of calcium and really does NOT taste like wisdom tooth pus.
EEEEEWWWWWWWW! I love cottage cheese ... at least I did until a few minutes ago. I may never be able to eat it again! I think I can repeat myself here ... EEEEEWWWWWWWW!

I understand! I get the same feeling doing Tai Chi - I LOVE it! And there really isn't a way to express it in words, is there? I remember going through my routine in a moonlit room, with a soft, warm Spring breeze blowing peeper song through the open window. My mind and body locked onto a small portion of the workout, and everything just fell into place, melting into an absolutely amazing experience. I know that sounds weird and fake, but it's not. It was one of the most "real" experiences I've ever had. The only thing that has ever topped it was the overwhelming connection I felt when first holding my newborns.
Have you ever tried mushrooms?

Back
Top Bottom