American Idol

I absolutely LOVE Adam and Allison. I don't think Allison comes as close to being as good as Adam, but her talent for being so young is awesome. I agree with you about Lil - I liked her at the beginning but she's lost it. I also like Danny but Adam still beats him out. The others can all sing, but they just don't have what it takes.

The bottom three were Matt, Anoop and Lil. They sent Anoop back as safe and voted off Matt, but the judges used their "save", so he will be back next week for "disco night". They will eliminate two people next week.

Quote:
I agree he sings more Broadway stage than anything and in every song he just has too use that "shrill" in all his songs.
Simon hit it on the head when he said it was like the "rocky horror picture show"
I change the channel when he sings

I went back and watched all of Adams performances. Before I was thinking geez does he need to take every song to his highest pitched note when he thinks he's talking to dolphins; hippie dolphins. When he sang Mad World and kept in in control that was really good.

Does anyone else think Adam looks like a vampire? Thats the first thing I thought when I saw him. He ought to be in Twilight.

I like Adam and Allison the most. Adam is definitely going to win, with probably Allison as second.

Back
Top Bottom