American Idol

Bye-bye Lil!
frow.gif
frow.gif

I'm thinking Anoop is going as well.
frow.gif
frow.gif

celebrate.gif

I just don't like Adam, never have. I don't understand the fascination with him.
hu.gif
In my opinion, he belongs on Broadway. He turns every song into screeching drama. My favorite is Danny.
love.gif
I've liked him since the auditions. And I actually agreed with Paula last night when she said he has a sexy voice. I just love the depth of his voice. My second choice is Kris. He did a great job with that Donna Summer song last night! I was blown away!
ya.gif
I voted for both Danny and Kris last night. I think Lil and Matt should go home. My prediction for the bottom three tonight: Lil, Matt, Anoop.
smile.png

I just found this thread and read through the whole thing. I think it is really interesting to see how different people feel about the different contestants.

Myself, I have liked Allison and Anoop and Adam since the beginning, but my favorite way back when was the little tiny blonde they sent home during I think country week, can't recall her name although I know it wasn't Megan, didn't like her at all. All along I keep trying to like Danny, but every week I find myself going ehhh, whatever.... when he is done singing. I am glad to see that I can check in here to see who got voted off, I never see the results show because I am still trying to stick with Lost.
smile.png

Quote:
Yep, Alexis, that was her... I really thought she was good. Its funny I liked all the ones with A names LOL.

Oh, I forgot to say that I think Lil is going home tonight. And I hope Matt's fans aren't motivated by him almost going home last week that they voted so much that someone with more talent gets voted off.
hmm.png

Quote:
I voted a few times for Allison, Anoop and Adam. Early on it was very hard to get through on all of them, so I waited until after the news. All still had some busy's, but Anoop less than the other 2 I think.

Back
Top Bottom