American serama thread!

Fuzzybird no longer has seramas now?

Well, any case, they're so cute and look really happy! I'm glad you could take them in!!
I'm not sure I bought ALL of them... but I think I might have. I got 9 from her! They are all gorgeous! Toy Boy did totally go after me when I was trying to move them into the coop. Man he got me good! She warned me though haha, Taco's gone for me with little nips but Toy Boy was full on defending his girls! It was actually kinda cute. Startled me more than anything. They are ok now though =)

I don't know how they'll be on final *quality* (ie showworthiness) but I can say that I am tickled pink with the mob I got from Castle Delights' eggs! Character over the top (especially in the presence of mealworms, LOL
D.gif
~~ ~~ ~~ ), individual characters really developing nicely now as the boys start trying to crow (ha! eek-eek-EEK!). Starting to show type slowly--of the 11 youngsters, 4 are cockerels, 7 pullets; color all over the map (whee!); two quite small (high A/low B maybe?) and three on the C side, the rest inbetween. Very hardy and I love them (almost) to death. :) VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!

Biggest (and of course, most personality) cockerel

Cluck-cluck, that blackie up top is SPECTACULAR! Make sure you keep us posted as it grows--I wanna know what he winds up being...! Gorgeous chicks!

Yup, I am out of Seramas. I will miss them so much but with in the year my hubby and I are traveling around in our popup. We got a old one that is a fixer upper. Have to save money to get it fixed but then we are off and when we want to stop we are heading to Oregon. My sister wouldn't want the Seramas but does want the geese I got from kukupecpec. I knew my babies will have a great home with Kuku. I am feeling a bit sad this evening.
Told ya huh Kuku that Toy Boy don't take crap is he thinks his girls are in danger!
lau.gif

I do love my little goslings!

Yup, I am out of Seramas. I will miss them so much but with in the year my hubby and I are traveling around in our popup. We got a old one that is a fixer upper. Have to save money to get it fixed but then we are off and when we want to stop we are heading to Oregon. My sister wouldn't want the Seramas but does want the geese I got from kukupecpec. I knew my babies will have a great home with Kuku. I am feeling a bit sad this evening.
Told ya huh Kuku that Toy Boy don't take crap is he thinks his girls are in danger!
lau.gif

They are all snuggled up tonight looking just peachy!
I am working on DH to let me keep them all hehe!

I know!!! Holy cow! He is one tough little bugger!
They did great on the ride back too. DH said they were much quieter than the goslings who peep peeped all the way up there haha. I guess I don't really notice any of the bird noises anymore...
Enjoy your new fuzzybutts! Their cute little antics will be missed!

I'm not sure I bought ALL of them... but I think I might have. I got 9 from her! They are all gorgeous! Toy Boy did totally go after me when I was trying to move them into the coop. Man he got me good! She warned me though haha, Taco's gone for me with little nips but Toy Boy was full on defending his girls! It was actually kinda cute. Startled me more than anything. They are ok now though =)
Sounds like fun, LOL. Yah, those Seramas don't realize their small, do they?
I don't know how they'll be on final *quality* (ie showworthiness) but I can say that I am tickled pink with the mob I got from Castle Delights' eggs! Character over the top (especially in the presence of mealworms, LOL
D.gif
~~ ~~ ~~ ), individual characters really developing nicely now as the boys start trying to crow (ha! eek-eek-EEK!). Starting to show type slowly--of the 11 youngsters, 4 are cockerels, 7 pullets; color all over the map (whee!); two quite small (high A/low B maybe?) and three on the C side, the rest inbetween. Very hardy and I love them (almost) to death. :) VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!!!

LOL, mealworms, OMG, they attack mealworms don't they?!?!?! LOL, Congrats on such cuties!
Cluck-cluck, that blackie up top is SPECTACULAR! Make sure you keep us posted as it grows--I wanna know what he winds up being...! Gorgeous chicks!
I agree, I hope s/he ends up pure black with a beatle green hue or the blue/purple hue, either would be awesome!
lau.gif

So nice you're so close together! That really does sound like you're about to have a wonderful year! Congratulations!

D.gif

i know what yo mean! when i went to that chicken ranch, the serama section all you heard was ( ahhh eek) lol!

he's really big his name is Chester I got him Saturday with a frizzle I don't have a pic of he's really sweat but hard to catch lol

HI, I know I've been gone a while, but I have a question:

One of my ladies has gone broody, which is great, but our family is also about to move. Is there any way to keep her from abandoning her eggs in the process of moving her to the new house?

Back
Top Bottom