Pics
And the story continues:

Quack! said my phone late in the afternoon:
»Dear Mr. Duck Keeper! This is the father of the little girl you have almost scared to death yesterday. How can you do something like this?«
[?!?!? What the duck?]
»Excuse me Sir, would be so kind to explain me how selling duck-eggs can scare a little girl to death?«
«Message from Google-Voice: Your message was blocked by the receiver.»
»My daughter was unable to sleep the whole night, she could not go to school today and we had to bring her to the doctor.«
»I am really sorry to hear that, but i neither did nor said something bad to her!«
»Shut up Google!«
»Are you too afraid to answer us? You are such a cowarth!« (sic!)
»I would love to talk to you, but you blocked me!
»Let me give you a call, this is all a big misunderstanding!«
[I pushed the call-back button, my phone dialed the number and guess what?] «Hello this is Google voice, the owner of this number does not wish to receive calls from you.»
[Censored... beep! beep! beeeeeeeeeeep! you beeep! go and beep! yourself]
«We wish you a nice evening, good bye.»

Quack! (text-message)
»So you refuse to talk to us, at least i expected an apology! You leave me no choice but to report your illegal duck-business to the low enforcement!!!« (sic!)
»Could you please unblock me! - And yes Google i know:«
»I will make you pay for my daughters medical bill and the damage you have done to her!«
[Yeah! Bring it on! What was the phone number of my legal insurance?]
»If you don't answer me immediately, we have your address«
[Aaaand? That sounds like the beginning of a thread]
»I will report you to PETA and they will come and rip your place to pisses!!!« (sic!)
[Now that is a threat!]
»Dear Sir, you just crossed the line and threatened me. I will now report *you* to law enforcement and you won't be able to hide behind Google voice any longer.«
»Shut up Google! I will report you too to!«

I feel so sorry for the police-officer to whom i reported this case, that poor guy is suffering so hard from cramps and twitches in his face!

Also the friendly lady from the legal insurance company was experiencing sudden difficulties with the phone-line and i had such a hard time to understand her…

The attorney to whom they connected me only said "stop it! i just wet my pants!" - honest guy!

To be continued…

Back
Top Bottom