Any Coin Collectors here?

gogoalie

Songster
9 Years
May 15, 2010
Alaska
I am, I've got literally, TONS of silver dollar coins, some ancient, (1880's Morgans) to the 2009 Silver Eagle...Candian Maple leafs, etc. etc...

I have a few that I have gotten for the kids, and a few just because I like them. We have several of the Silver Eagles, and various old wheat cents, silver dimes and quarters etc. etc. We just do it for fun, NOT serious into it, but if we see things we like we will occasionally grab a few to add.

did you say "coin collectors" omg!! my husband is a die hard coin collector!!!
barnie.gif

its driving me nuts
barnie.gif

Last edited:
I did as a kid.... I still look at every coin that passes through my hand all (Silver) pre 1964 go into my box. I have a little bit of everything.

You guys have Zink pennies from WWII? Or how about Silver certificates? My oldest stuff is Two Confederate bills.
---
I still kick myself for buying candy as a kid with Morgan silver dollars...
he.gif

I am mad at the store owner who must have known and took them from me that stupid kid..
hit.gif

ON

I collect ancient roman and greek coins. Some are over 2000 years old.
smile.png

You can see them here : http://aeqvitas.com . No, it's not a site to sell MLM stuff, it really is my coin site and nothing is for sale. I also collect US coins, but to a lesser extent. I've got a box of morgans and the usual suspects, but I collect them for the silver value and just cause I like them, not to get high grade and or proper dates.

Last edited:
Hi, I collect coins.. IM not hard core into it, im more into animals.

Lets see, Ive got almost the whole collection of Mercury dimes, of corse Im missing the 1916-D, and a like 5 other coins. I have the entire collection of RED 2 dollar bills, off the top of my head, I dont know the year, but I have a bill from each mint from that year, I just LOVE THe two dollar bill, not only is the number 2 my favorite number, but it also comes in bills, and in pairs...

Just breath taking
red2bill.jpg

Ive also got about 600 $1 dollar silver notes,
Ive got a few $5 and $10 silver notes,
and 1 $10 Gold Note.

Here is one I found on line, its a bad picture, but gives you the idea.
tengold.jpg

I also have several Morgans, Libertys, and Eisenhwers.

Its fun. Ive built it over the years... ill only buy if I find something I must have, or its a great deal..

But one day, I will have my 1916-D Mercury Dime...

Quote:
I have three of those. Their dates are 1890, 1891 and 1896. I also have a dollar coin from 1977. Not really a coin collector, they were just little gifts that all of my siblings and I got on our birthdays or some special occasion.

Back
Top Bottom