Any Hawaii Folks on BYC?

Hi everyone! I thought I'd reach out to you Oahu chicken people. Does anyone have, or know of someone who has a chicken friendly rental available? The Kaneohe property that we currently live on has been sold to a new owner who plans to renovate the old plantation style homes and move his own tenants in. We, and a few other families who live here have to move, but it has been hard to find anyone who is willing to let us bring our chickens. I don't care where on the island I live as long as I can bring my girls. If anyone knows of anything that can help me I]d be very grateful! Time is running short, I have until April 4th to move and I haven't been able to find anything yet. Thank you!

Hi Hawaii peeps! I hatched out a serama chick. I wish I can keep the lil fellow. But I already have 2 silkies and a polish. All my birds are kept indoor and are my pets. So I really don't have room for another. He/she is free to good home. Lmk....

I also hatch and raise button quails. I have some for sale really cheap. Lmk as well.

Last edited:
Hi,
I am on the big island Hilo side. Just raising some red star, buff, and americana chicks.
Can't remember how long they need the light. It has been 3 years since I raised chicks
smile.png

Today they were out in the outdoor cage and now they are back in the box with a light for tonight. They are one week old today

Normally I wait till they are fully feathered, just drop the temp a lil as they get older.

Anyone would like to take my 4mo old white silkie roo? Lmk..

Aloha! Are you on Oahu and did you find a home for your serama chick? Do you know the sex yet? I am in Pearl City, residential. Wouldn't be able to have a Roo, but if you don't know and it does turn out to be one, I can find a new home for it. Thanks!

Rose

Up for rehoming, I have a white crested black polish hen, a white silkie roo and the cute lil serama posted right before this post. Free to good home only. They are all very young.

Back
Top Bottom