Any Hawaii Folks on BYC?

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by speyerk, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Jesse96819

Jesse96819 New Egg

Jul 9, 2013
    Honolulu, HI
    Yeah, that 300 ft one has me stumpted. Oh well, shhhh, no tell.

2. MyDiem

MyDiem Out Of The Brooder

Jul 13, 2013
    Oahu, Hawaii
    I won't if you don't! [​IMG]

3. robopetz

robopetz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 11, 2012
    Hawaii
    No one does lol they have more important things to enforce other than enforcing how many chickens people have.

4. MyDiem

Jul 13, 2013
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Again just curious, what's the fee for even getting caught?

5. MyDiem

Jul 13, 2013
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Any easter egger pullets for sale? lmk.

6. rmasimpson

rmasimpson Chillin' With My Peeps

Sorry if I am not posting in the right place/order. Still figuring this out. I am on Oahu and have 1-3 (pretty sure 3) cuckoo marans roosters for sale or possibly free to good home. They have not started crowing yet. I can't have that in my neighborhood. Anyone interested?

7. oswald808

oswald808 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 14, 2013
    Honolulu
    i had someone from the hawaii game breeders association come to my house to give me a warning about my rooster crowing because a neighbor had complained...

turned out he works the graveyard shift but honestly they only came out because he called so **** much...

by law your roosters are allowed to crow from 6am-10pm, any noise complaints during that time are treated like dogs...the crowing must be constant for a 30 minute period i believe

8. oswald808

oswald808 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 14, 2013
    Honolulu

No one is interested in this??? [​IMG]

9. Brada Puhi

Brada Puhi Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2013
    Kailua, O'ahu, Hawai'i
    Aloha kakou,

I am new to his thread. I live in Kailua, O'ahu. I have only 4 chickens right now. If any one is interested in an easter egger/americauna cockerel, let me know. He's about a month old.

I brought in some black copper marans and some cream legbars, and they will be hatching hopefully tomorrow or Wednesday. I may have some for sale, depending on how many hatch.

If you want a rooster, and want to breed with my hens down the road, we can work something out. I cannot keep roosters but want to breed with a good looking rooster when they get old enough. I can keep the rooster until it crows or you can take it as a chick and we can hook up later. I am mostly talking about the cream legbars as they are rare in Hawai'i.

Shoots then, Puhi

10. Srrj

Srrj Out Of The Brooder

Jul 26, 2013
    Hi! i live in honolulu kapolei :) and ive got three wild baby chicks :) i love them so much.

1 person likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by