Any Home Bakers Here?

The chocolate chip cookie recipe I use, uses brown and white sugar. The only one I've found that the finished product doesn't turn into thin-as-crepes cookies with chip mountains! I had to track down a gal I was friends with when we were kids to get it from her Mom. She made the best, moundiest (?) chocolate chip cookies. Mine are still not quite as thick, but they are pretty good :p

The chocolate chip cookie recipe I use, uses brown and white sugar. The only one I've found that the finished product doesn't turn into thin-as-crepes cookies with chip mountains! I had to track down a gal I was friends with when we were kids to get it from her Mom. She made the best, moundiest (?) chocolate chip cookies. Mine are still not quite as thick, but they are pretty good :p

Mmmm, chocolate chip cookies :drool

Have you ever tried chilling the dough before you bake the cookies? That might help them hold their "moundiest" shape.

Mmmm, chocolate chip cookies :drool

Have you ever tried chilling the dough before you bake the cookies? That might help them hold their "moundiest" shape.
I haven't tried it with this particular one, only when the recipe called for it. Thanks for the reminder, Debby! I will try that next time. I also love chocolate chip cookies :D And no-bakes...

I use a cookie scoop after I have chilled the dough leave them in the ball they only spread a tiny amount that way... Recipe I have always used is on the back of the nestle chip bags..
Today I am making Angle fingers last pan in the oven

I love my cookie scoops, so easy to use and all the cookies turn out the same size!

Add an extra egg yolk and a 1\4 cup more flour to the chocolate chip cookie recipe

Back
Top Bottom