Any Home Bakers Here?

I jumped all over the place looking for the best chocolate chip cookies until I found this recipe. These are, by far, the BEST! And also, easy to make. I'll give you the link, but you have to keep it a secret. :D

Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies at Food and Wine website

One piece of advice, recipe says to refrigerate dough before baking. Be careful that it doesn't become too stiff/hard, otherwise it's tough digging to get the dough out and make the cookies. Last time I made them, I skipped that part of the recipe.

Also -- I use Ghirardelli chocolate chips from Costco. They're bigger than Nestles. And I make my own brown sugar. Not sure if that really makes any difference though.
Thanks for the recipe. I like the Ghirardelli chocolate chips too.
We have delicious biscuits my friends! I ended up googling a recipe using butter. The Crisco can wait to grease something another time! :gig View attachment 2012877View attachment 2012878View attachment 2012877
They look good:drool

I jumped all over the place looking for the best chocolate chip cookies until I found this recipe. These are, by far, the BEST! And also, easy to make. I'll give you the link, but you have to keep it a secret. :D

Browned Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies at Food and Wine website

One piece of advice, recipe says to refrigerate dough before baking. Be careful that it doesn't become too stiff/hard, otherwise it's tough digging to get the dough out and make the cookies. Last time I made them, I skipped that part of the recipe.

Also -- I use Ghirardelli chocolate chips from Costco. They're bigger than Nestles. And I make my own brown sugar. Not sure if that really makes any difference though.
NFCs peanut butter chocolate chip cookies are the bomb though...very difficult to beat. Guess we'll need a taste test :yesss:

Missed you guys...our Server Company had problems. NO Internet for
a few days. Last Bake:
9x5 1.25.2020100_0267.JPG

Back
Top Bottom