Any Home Bakers Here?

It's hard to mess up pizza :D
Oh, I don't know. I thought that too until I tried the KAF whole wheat pizza crust. Just didn't cut it. Then I tried the KAF almond flour crust. Not even close:) And, I'm a big fan of KAF recipes. Was really trying to do a crust without all the carbs. Next up, fastest pizza crust with 1/2 whole wheat. But, trust me, you CAN mess up pizza:lau.

Oh, I don't know. I thought that too until I tried the KAF whole wheat pizza crust. Just didn't cut it. Then I tried the KAF almond flour crust. Not even close:) And, I'm a big fan of KAF recipes. Was really trying to do a crust without all the carbs. Next up, fastest pizza crust with 1/2 whole wheat. But, trust me, you CAN mess up pizza:lau.
I have had terrible pizza too. Heck, there are chains who spew it into the world constantly: Little Caesar's, Pizza Hut and Domino's to name a few.

Still no sourdough starter in there mail... :(
I found an opened jar of exported yeast on the for of the fridge. I just decided to test it in a bowl of water and some sugar. If it's active, I'll start a sponge and try to bake a loaf of bread tomorrow. If not, then I am still not baking. :barnie

I was wondering if you'd made other bread shapes like your turkey. Do you have others your could share some pictures of?

@ronott1 I dried some sourdough starter and sent it to my husbands cousin in ID. She's supposed to be baking this weekend so I'll share pics if we get them. It took almost 10 days for her to get it, crazy!
The mail is going very slow!

Back
Top Bottom