Any Home Bakers Here?

frow.gif

I need to go through this when I have some time.
Thank you for posting the link!
X2 always looking for a new recipe to try.
smile.png

frow.gif

I need to go through this when I have some time.
Thank you for posting the link!

X2 always looking for a new recipe to try.
smile.png

Hey, these are some familiar faces! Glad to see you guys over here.

We have bread recipes, chicken poop cookies, pizza dough, cinnamon rolls, breakfast casserole, cheesecake, and lots more. Jump in with anything you'd like to add!

Hey, these are some familiar faces! Glad to see you guys over here.

We have bread recipes, chicken poop cookies, pizza dough, cinnamon rolls, breakfast casserole, cheesecake, and lots more. Jump in with anything you'd like to add!
Ever heard of yum yum? it is made like a no bake cheese cake but in a long rectangle glass baking pan. I love it because it's so easy to put together.

Ever heard of yum yum? it is made like a no bake cheese cake but in a long rectangle glass baking pan. I love it because it's so easy to put together.

Nope, never heard of it. Want to share the recipe?

I did 2 cheese cakes for the 1st time about a month ago. They turned out well but there's something almost intimidating about making them (or maybe that was just me about making the first couple).

Always looking for something new to try!

Hi @Cheryls ! Looks like you did a good job on your bread. Nice to have you join us!

I agree, diets really stink. I have tried many different ones, and I can never stay with them because I have no will power to deny myself what I crave.
We eat cookies on Weight Watchers all the time. I have calculated the points for all my recipes and we work them into the diet as needed. It makes it easier to stay with the plan if we don't have to deny ourselves the good stuff all the time. 3 of my Ginger Cookies are 4 points ... of course my cookies are only about 1" in diameter.
It makes it more of a lifestyle than a diet that way, and I hope to be able to maintain my weight loss once I reach goal. Hopefully the portion control will be second nature by then.

Isn't this a cute idea? With one cookie cutter you could have rabbits, chicks,
multi-colored eggs, and tulips.
and some of the rabbits could be brown.

diets stink.
sad.png

4e9285dc5660f92c944495164f16a23a.jpg
Cute. I have my butter warming to make an attempt at egg & chick cookies. Spent too much time looking for ideas, and there are some really great ones out there.

The main problem I see with the best icing effects, is most use royal icing - and wouldn't want to eat that - planning on a powdered sugar type icing or just colored sugars?

Gonna try some cut and merge 2 cutter techniques & some creative icing.

Guess dieting is off today…will have to taste to see if I picked the right recipe…
bun.gif
If the 2 cuts don't stay together, those will have to be eaten.

I have always wanted to try royal icing, but i always chickened out and did butter cream on everything.
Why do you not like royal icing?
I am always afraid I will work too slow and get a bowl of cement that I can't use.

Back
Top Bottom