Any Home Bakers Here?

Well the 5 year olds are much better looking than mine. But it was a lot of fun....

Mine
z_My rolls.jpg

The Granddaughter's
z_trina1.jpg
Z_Trina2.jpg

This is not my YEAR....chomped on hard crust end of Pizza ..stupid.. and my front tooth loosened. I just called
the Dentist. Of course recip said she would tell Dr. and she would call later or tomorrow. DARN.
I snapped a front tooth off in the sixth grade. Two years ago it snapped off again while eating a burger...It was quite an ordeal to fix it!

I hope yours is an easier fix.

:hugs

This is not my YEAR....chomped on hard crust end of Pizza ..stupid.. and my front tooth loosened. I just called
the Dentist. Of course recip said she would tell Dr. and she would call later or tomorrow. DARN.

Sorry to hear that Aria, hope the dentist can get you in quickly!

I snapped a front tooth off in the sixth grade. Two years ago it snapped off again while eating a burger...It was quite an ordeal to fix it!

I hope yours is an easier fix.

:hugs
I am home alone....Waiting my son had a mold removed from his back...April 27 they are removing the 7 stitches. Dentist told me to not chew on it keep it clean and come in as soon as I can....and call if there is pain. I have NOT had my COVID shot...waiting for my son ...and will need to wait. Fix? I read on Google there is a membrane fix...or "splint" ...I am aging and who knows? Aria

Back
Top Bottom