anybody use one of these?

twodogs

In the Brooder
8 Years
Feb 12, 2011
My wife & I are getting ready to add chickens to the constant chaos of our home. She grew up with chickens on her family's small farm. We have been reading a lot, and we would like to start this spring. We have been debating between modifying part of an existing shed and buying a kit/building from scratch. My wife ran across this company online.

I tried to post a link, but it was forbidden?? The company is cc only.

Has anyone bought anything from them? I would love to hear feedback if you have experience with the company.

The advantage of modifying an existing shed is the time/money saved, and we have electricity run to it. The disadvantage to using it is the loss of storage space.

Your thoughts are appreciated. I will continue to read the other posts.

Use caution with some of the pre-fab coops. Sometimes the building materials are not the greatest. Not speaking for all, but some are kind of flimsy. Get some reviews on the company you are interested. I personally would use the shed you have. And having power in it already is a plus. Will come in handy.

Quote:
The company is cc only. I tried to put a link into the thread, but it was rejected due to spam.

Thanks for the prompt response!

What Swimmer said. Don't buy unless you have seen one of their sheds. The quality can be all over the place.

Quote:
I know several people who got them from that company and yes, have been very pleased..they even have some new models being released that look awesome

I can say this if I hadn't come across the steel of a deal last week

I was going to order one from them

Back
Top Bottom