Anyone have their CCW license?

We both do. But pretty much the only time we carry is when we're out in remote stream drainages (fossil hunting) and they aren't concealed.

No, I live in Illinois.
sad.png

In Alabama all you need is a county permit to carry concealed weapons and the only requirement is you are not a felon and pass a background check by the sheriffs office. but there are so many shotguns and rifles in truck windows where i live if you needed a weapon you just need to go to any truck and get one. round here our necks are red, and trucks are muddy:D

Quote:
That sounds like heaven on earth! If ya had a gun settin around like that here, with our "wonderful" cops you'd get slammed up against the car and beat bloody, no matter what kind of permit ya have! I know from experience... Just dont go to Elk City or the Village with a gun LOL! But most towns around here (the small ones, anyway) the cops are nice enuff.

DH and I both have ours. I also have a stun gun that I carry as I am not comfortable carrying a gun.
I have our 3 year old with us most of the time so did not want to chance carrying a gun.

She already know that you DO NOT touch Daddys guns, although we do keep them locked up.

I have one and so does my hubby. We both carry at all times. Usually he carries a Ruger sp101 in 357 magnum in town but he carries a Keltec p32 if he can't conceal the Ruger. Around the farm he carries a Mak. I carry a Keltec p32 in town if I can't conceal my Sigp232 (.380 caliber) or in the winter a Sig p239 in .357 sig. Around here I carry the Sig p232. I'm thinking about getting a Ruger sp101 for carry when finances allow it. Less things to get caught on wheel gun than a semi is the only reason. I love my Sigs and trust them completely.

For a holster ..... go with a made for the ladies holster. Mens holsters aren't made for ladies curves. I have Lady Fist holsters for the Sigs and an Uncle mikes pocket holster for the Keltec. The Keltec fits in your pocket and no ones knows what it is.

Absolutly! I carry everywhere 'cept the shower, the airport, the courthouse and or other "no-no" gubmt buildings!

I also teach the NRA basic pistol class and CCW course.

Back
Top Bottom