Anyone wanna work out with me???

gig.gif
That's too funny! I love it that he's SO self-confident to allow that to go out on the internet! And he is a great dancer!

Hey everyone. Hope you're all still doing well. We finally got the tub in in our bathroom which is taking FOREVER to get anything done (working on weekends only makes it S-L-O-W!)

Anyhow, I feel that I've gained weight since I've been back to cooking. I haven't had time to check, but I feel fatter. Ewwww...... I'm so ticked at myself. Lately I've gotten back to drinking sodas. Bad me, I need to stop that. I was doing really well drinking water and Propel, but have gotten out of the habit again. Grr.... I WILL do better. I have to. I also need to get better about not eating too much of my own cooking. I made gumbo yesterday, and let's just say I didn't have just a taste. Oh, and then some of the leftovers today. Plus ice cream...and soda. Shame on me BIG time!! Tomorrow's another day. I'll try my best to get back into the swing of this diet thing.

I'm sorry a couple of you feel sick/down. Hope you feel better. My energy still sucks.

I'm back finally!! My DH learned that you can't punch the monitor!!
smack.gif
After no computer for almost two weeks he went out and bought another, better monitor and a new printer(our old one stopped working the begining of sept.) I have spent the last week trying to get our office back in shape. Had tons of filing and sorting and reorganizing to do.Boy am I glad that is done!!! I was sick for a week and a half the end of last month. Got better just in time for our shooting match. We came in fifth again. We got a 1/4" of snow on Fri night!!! Can you believe that Oct.5th!!! The cold weather sure has been nice after such a hot summer.

With all this going on I haven't been able to keep up my exercising. Saturday we took our DGD and two of her friends to Farrell's for DGD's 9th B-Day. We had luch-Philly Cheese Staek Sandwich and Fries, water. Played alooong round of miniture golf. None of the girls knew how to play. then had a huge bowl of butter pecan ice cream with hot caramel sauce, sliced bananas and whipped cream!! Well, I Usually only eat a small scoop or two of plain ice cream if I have any at all. Their scoops are huuuuge!!! I cannot believe that I ate all of it!
I haven't had anything to eat yet this morning. I have done two loads of laundry and played fetch with the puppy Jessie.
I will get on line later today with eating and exercising info for the day.

One good thing is I lost 3 lbs.!! I weigh 156!
ya.gif

I am sooo happy for us all wether we have lost or not, just changing our lifestyle and eating/drinking habits is hard enough besides also trying to lose weight. We all need to hang in there and just do this!
I have missed you all
Monica

Yesterday I started off well, then I got into an argument with my mom and I made her cry, Icouldn't call her back to apologize, and she was leaving for a vacation that she's been looking forward to. So I was upset and crying on and off most of the day.

For breakfast I had the other half of my Philly Cheese Steak, milk
For lunch I had a bologna and cheese sandwich on homemade onion soup bread w/mayo,
water
2 pieces of see's candy
I didn't have dinner

Exercise: I watered half the trees
swept the kitchen floor
mopped the floor 4 times( I was sooo upset)
vacuumed the house three time
did two loads of laundry

Today I had two fried eggs and onion soup bread toast
milk

I am just finishing making flour tortillas and then I will have a burrito
water
dinner will be leftover teriyaki chicken, choice of two types of leftover rice(mexican, toasted herb) broccoli
milk
of corse I am drinking water all day. I did have two cups of coffee this morning as my insomnia is acting up badly

Exercise
I folded clothes and dusted and picked up the house-I am dragging today

Monica

Where is everyone? Hope you're all doing well. I've been busy with housework and the usual stuff. I think I'll be weighing myself tomorrow. I already ate dinner, so I think I'll do it in the morning before eating anything. It'll be the first time I've weighed since last reporting my weight. I wouldn't be surprised if I've gained some.....we'll see. Take care everyone!

Hi guys - it sounds like we're all hitting a slump here lately. Me too, I've been crabby and 'don't care' attitude, so at night I get munchy and eat junk. I like to call it crap because that's what it is, but that word keeps getting bleeped out of posts.

I was just getting caught up with the posts on here and happily (
hmm.png
) eating a half bag of Quakers cheddar cheese rice snacks, now I feel blobby and sloppy. :mad: So.... You guys still inspire me that this thread is still going.

I think that will help me right now. Bag is in garbage, tomorrow is treadmill time. I JUST HAVE TO GET MOTIVATED! I'll be back with all you guys soon and we should be talkin' positive!

After a week of feeling cruddy and having no energy/motivation, eating poorly, and not exercising I am happy to say that I haven't gained any weight. Haven't lost any more than the pitiful 2 pounds I lost in the beginning, but at least I'm holding those 2 off!

The reunion is 2 weeks away, so I thought I'd do some power dieting. You know what? I can't fast. That fast on alternate days diet will not work for me. I hoovered more calories on my fasting day than I do on a normal day... I am not Strong with the Force (of will).

My new aerobic exercise is snagging my teen's backpack and then running like heck! She chases me, I play keep away, and then collapse in exhaustion. And it's a lot more fun than fasting. For me, anyway
smile.png
My teen thinks I'm psycho. She got an F in English this 6-weeks, purely through laziness (she admitted that). So I'm annoying her rather than nagging at her. And getting a nice heart rate boost, too.

Just weighed myself. 141.8! That's incredible considering I've been eating too much of my own cooking. For example, last night I made a meatloaf, roasted red potatoes and okra. Not sure what you guys call it, but it's okra made with onion, bacon and tomato. I call it farm style, but I've heard it called smothered okra or country style. You can cook green beans that way too. Yummy, but not exactly low cal/fat.

I found these Blue Bunny ice cream bars that come in a 6 pack. There are 3 chocolate and 3 chocolate vanilla swirl. The chocolate are 50 cal and the vanilla/chocolate are 60 cal. Both are fat and sugar free, but they taste good! I was pleasantly surprised. My husband ate one yesterday (I can never have my own stuff) and when I told him it was a "diet" ice cream he didn't believe me.

I guess everyone's been a little sluggish lately. I guess it could be changing seasons. Usually when the seasons change I get sick, and I'm not looking forward to that.

Keep up the good work everyone!
jumpy.gif

I just say that I haven't once read this thread because it was seeing the title made me feel guilty about being lazy and not exercising. (I used to be so faithful at it.) But just the thread's existence, and seeing it every day must have done something to me, because for four mornings this week I have gotten my wobbly butt out of bed and exercised. Just a measly half-hour, mind you, but I did it. So, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom