Anyone want to lose some weight too? So I'm not starvin' by myself?

My daily intake goal is going to be less than 30g of fat and less than 1500 calories.
I'm also going to try to make lunch my 'big' meal so that I am not eating a ton before bed.

Anyone else have caloric/fat goals to share?

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!

HEIGHT: 5'9"
WEIGHT: 206
BMI: 30.4

From the CDC:

Height: 5 feet, 9 inches
Weight: 206 pounds

Your BMI is 30.4, indicating your weight is in the Obese category for adults of your height.

People who are overweight or obese are at higher risk for chronic conditions such as high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol

SERIOUSLY??!?!! I've got a 36 inch waist!!!! OBESE?!? C'mon.......​

All right folks....I'm starting with easy goals because I have a very long way to go. I'm 46 years old, 5'10" and 225 pounds. My first goal is to stay focused for the entire month of January, with exercising and eating right. I had lost around 15 pounds, but gained some back, but I'm still 10 pounds less than last New Year. I want to be under 200 by my birthday in May. If I can make that goal I will set another. I find that breaking it into manageble pieces works for me. So..............

Goal one: stay on target for one month
Goal two: 25 pounds off by mid-May, which will take me to pre-kid weight..

My overall goal is to get below 175 and to get off my high blood pressure meds, and to keep my cholesterol down.

I am in on this!! I started my life style change in sept and have lost 13 lbs so far. I am counting calories and trying to exercise 5 days a week with the Biggest Looser and Jillian Michaels DVDs. They work well if I change it up every now and then.I am on a low cal.diet @ 1200cals. a day.I eat about 200 cals for breakfast...100 cal snack..300 cals for lunch...100cal snack..300-400 cal dinner ..and 100-150 cal snack. It is slow going but I hear thats the way to do it.
Height: 5'3"
Current weight: 134
Goal weight: 115

Count me in....I have about 10-15lbs more I want gone. Hey if someone wants to trade say those pounds for some chickens ( to save me the time and the trouble ) just pm me.
wink.png

The biggest weight loss I ever had happened in one year. It only cost me 1/2 of everything I owned. The judge said it's final and just like that 130 lbs was gone.
lau.gif

ok all.. i am 5'3 and weigh 270 lbs.. i am diabetic and 57 yrs old.. i went to a nutrionist about 8 yrs ago and she said to loose the weight i just need to cut the carbs.. meat 9 oz a day.. fruits and veggies all i want, but should eat more veggies than fruit because of the sugars and my diabeties, and 3 servings of fat.. like 1 tab butter or peanut butter or oil is 1, .. she allowed me 6 carbs a day.. that is like 3 bread slices.. thats it...she said it will just come off naturally..when you get snacky or think your hungry grab a crunchy veggie to munch.. well i guess i will try again with you all for support.. maybe i can get off the meds this time..wishing you all much success.. linda

Back
Top Bottom