Anyone want to lose some weight too? So I'm not starvin' by myself?

I just started yesterday. Taking it one day at a time and not adding too much change all at once. In the past when I have done that it has resulted in failure, my best results were when I was more relaxed about it.
Good luck to everybody!!
PS I dont have a very specific goal...well, actually, mine is to be able to zip up the sweater my son bought me for Christmas,lol. I can ALMOST. Then I will have to think of something else.
smile.png

Hey I'm checking in!

Starting Weight-148#
Current Weight-146#
Goal Weight-125#
Height-5' 4''

I am doing pretty good so far, I have tried to diet before, but after starving myself a few day to lose 5 or so pounds, I quit. I just really need to do this. I am in my teens, and I want to look good and be able to wear all my clothes. I usually wear T-Shirts, size S, but I have a ton of clothes. Like a TON. More than anyone I know. I want to be able to actually wear all my clothes. Being thinner will also help me play soccer better. I've been told I look like a model. But in reality I look more like a plus sized model. I have ate really well the past couple days. I did not eat ANYTHING after dinner [which was soup and biscuits] last night. This morning I had a small piece of apple pie, and a small glass of chocolate milk. For lunch a couple hours ago, instead of eating out like usual, I had a bowl of tomato soup [1/2 of one of the small Campbells cans] and V-8 juice, which is healthy. Also two Hersheys Kisses as my splurge.
tongue.png
I have an all day Junior Fairboard Conference in 2 days, so I don't think I will be eating too healthy that day, but I will do my best. I hope I can succeed, but I think I can with all the support here! This feels like Weight Watchers! I can't exercise today as it is like 10 below 0 outside.
Ashlyn

Checking in.

I joined the local health club today so I use their indoor track
smile.png
. Its too darned cold outside to do anything other than shiver.

If nothing else, the membership fee should keep me motivated cause DH will clobber me if I wasted that money!

hide.gif

Checking in...yep..still fat, but I actually drank WATER today, yeah EWWWW
sickbyc.gif
, but good for weight loss
smile.png

Starting weight 175
current weight 174 one small victory
big_smile.png

Can I ask an odd question?

The water in Fayetteville tastes so gross, so I use the additives. I've tried the Propel and Off-brand. Both give me the same result. I drink more water, but my stomach gets all gurgley. Is it because I'm using the flavoring, or because I'm drinking more water?

We went grocery shopping yesterday. I got salad and a few healthy soups for lunch during the week. Traded my regular coffee for decaf, and it actually tastes better. I thought it would be vile. Swapped the whole milk for 2%. I spent this afternoon replacing some rusted out fence then walked the dogs.

I bought some fruits and vegetables for snacks, not going to eat after 8 pm and plan on walking the dogs more. I bundled up and got moving this afternoon, it wasnt a very LONG walk but its a start.

i'll have to post my official weight stat tomorrow. but i'm 5'4" and the last time i weighed myself i was about 255lbs.

my sister just went through getting a gastric bi-pass on 12/30 and i really don't want to end up having surgery just to get weight off of me. she was always the skinny one in the family and over the last 11 years she ballooned past my highest weight. i've always been overweight (31 years) and going up and down with it but never keeping it off to get to my goal weight of 130-150lbs.

the idea last year was to get my dog to get me out of the house and walking more without having to go to a gym (dislike the smell of them). this works a little but the dh has been out of work this past year and walking the dog has been more beneficial to him than me. i can't wait for better weather again so i can go the path behind our house and walk a couple of miles with him again.

any recipes with splenda in them would greatly benefit me and my dh, he's type 2 diabetic and still makes a lot of stuff using full sugar. i can't get him away from diet soda and this makes it hard on me with will-power and not grabbing one instead of something better.

Quote:
Nah, nothing you're doing. Water is just nasty
big_smile.png
The only water I have ever not been able to get enough of is from a natural spring, straight out of the ground. NOT well water either...too many mineral sediments..ugh! I think it's the chlorine and crap they put in it. It sours my stomach, and gives me indigestion. Never heard of being allergic to chlorine, but if it's possible, I definately am. I HATE water! I have a Brita, and it's barely tolerable now, maybe you could try that.

Back
Top Bottom