Are the judges going to laugh at me? Australorp PICS

It was a white , like a delivery van not quite a tractor trailer 1/2 the length of a tractor trailor. I really wish I would have taken a picture of it . It was all white and on the back sides of the thing it had a logo, round chocolate brown circle and it said something farms Pa. and champion bantams with a pic of one of thier champion bantams in the center. Now I have seen a lot of horse people with tricked out rigs, but this was the first time I have ever seen a tricked out chicken trailer. I only glanced in it when they were unloading and looked like they had more than one cooped together, for all I know they had up to 4 or 5 bantam hens together for the ride. that adds up pretty quick when you think about it, but I didnt count, the cages were in neat rows and one down the center and some boxes must be to bring some of them in to coop. They has a little bit of everything including some bigger birds but were focused on the bantams.. I couldnt tell you how many stacked coops were in there.My freinds at work think that it was nuts that I show chickens, . I should have taken a picture of this getup for them. I just throw a couple boxes in the extera and off I go. Next year, I promise a picture. Im sure they will be back.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom