Are these mites or lice?

Op's pic:
Screenshot_20230310_192924_Chrome.jpg

Properly ID'd photo of NFMs:
9QJ0WQV06QRSXK1KMKPKRK6K4Q106Q6K4QEKHK9KSKC0PQWKQKEK4QWKPQ6K5QO0GQ9K2Q9KSKC0.jpg

Attachments

• 20230310_172426.jpg
    20230310_172426.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 11
Thank you very much! I think this might be what I am seeing on the collected eggs.😞 I tried to get a closer picture, but my camera can't zoom any better. It sounds like the NFM are hard to eradicate.
I'm positive they are. You can try permethrin, but you may need to bring in the big guns and treat with Elector.

I'm positive they are. You can try permethrin, but you may need to bring in the big guns and treat with Elector.
Thank you. I ordered a small bottle of elector, but it won't be here for at least 3 days. Should I go ahead in the meantime and treat with permethrin? We have a tractor supply near here and I can probably get some tomorrow.

Thank you. I ordered a small bottle of elector, but it won't be here for at least 3 days. Should I go ahead in the meantime and treat with permethrin? We have a tractor supply near here and I can probably get some tomorrow.
I personally would (I can't stand parasites), but maybe wait for someone else's input on that.

Back
Top Bottom