Attacked by Racoon, Severe Injuries, Emergency, Plz Help

Pics
I am not a fan of eating them myself.
My chickens and dogs like them as a treat.

Hahaha, I'm sure my cats would too! They think I hate them because I'm spending so much time with the chicken, lol
We never did get the beef liver (because she started eating so well), but I was still planning to do so at some point, because you guys said how much your chicks liked them.

Last edited:
IMAG4287.jpg

She's eating so much, I just took her food away! lol
I didn't know if she would make herself sick or if they would keep eating until it started to come back up? Is that a thing I have to worry about with chickens?

I didn't know if she would make herself sick or if they would keep eating until it started to come back up? Is that a thing I have to worry about with chickens?
That is a picture of the label on the chicken livers I buy.
Full of good vitamins but also high in protein.
Now I do not feed this too often but I think the extra vitamins and protein in them would be good for your girl.

That is a picture of the label on the chicken livers I buy.
Full of good vitamins but also high in protein.
Now I do not feed this too often but I think the extra vitamins and protein in them would be good for your girl.

Oh yes, I agree! Thank you!

I would NOT take her food away..
Let he eat as much as she wants.

I've never had that happen with my chickens but your baby has been on a liquid diet so maybe she needs to slow her roll at first, lol

She is not a meat bird...meaning she is not going to eat herself to death.
She needs good foods right now to help her heal.
A complete chicken feed being the main part of her diet so she doesn't "fill" up on the other stuff.

Have you ever read this:
Proper FEEDING

Back
Top Bottom