Australia - Six states..and that funny little island.

The start of the belgmahal. Its in the very early stages will have a corro roof, be fully enclosed on half and the other half will have aviary wire for ventilation. and it will be painted too.A little large I think for 5 little Belgians but hubby wants them to have room to move at night. I told him I think they will be able to hold a house party in there :lau

Last edited:
Howdy folks :frow

Nu2chooks15 fingers crossed that you have some eggs soon :fl

satay congrats on the bubby and hopefully more soon .. looking forward to the pics :pop

I didn’t feel the earthquake but, like you, not much chance at 02:00am, dead to the world!

Fancy congrats also!  Love the pics … so so adorable!

When I reach for the cable ties .. hubby’s eyes roll :rolleyes:

So, for a change, I have news……..

I ended up taking Chimee to the Emergency Vet who wanted to keep her overnight on a drip and do some tests but also gave me the option of taking her home and keeping a very close eye on her.

Chimee was so scared at the Vets, I opted to bring her home and if she did not get better, take her to her normal Vet this morning.  She was miserable for the day but much better this morning and ate some boiled chicken and tonight she is trying to hunt geckos through the fly wire ;)

As the Vet suggested, it was probably just a bout of gastro or something she ate.

In other news … Cilla is broody and I have caved!  Tonight she is snuggled up on one egg she stole off someone and I have feelers out for Pekin Frizzle eggs :D  

:lau Go cilla.
Hope chimee is improving.

Last edited:

The start of the belgmahal. Its in the very early stages will have a corro roof, be fully enclosed on half and the other half will have aviary wire for ventilation. and it will be painted too.A little large I think for 5 little Belgians but hubby wants them to have room to move at night. I told him I think they will be able to hold a house party in there :lau

Brilliant! I love pallet repurposing!!

Awe, an only child. I have couple hens with only one chick. But these silkies are hatching out everywhere. Had one with splayed legs , I have taped it's legs and have it in the brooder with a buddy. Looks better today and if all goes well I will pop them back with mum this Arvo.

I am hoping to have some marans hatch in the next few days then I can slip a few under the buff pekin so they each have some babies.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom