Baby Chick around 6 weeks, is very sick! Coccidiosis treatment started but could it be a deficiency?

OKay so the eggs that I am boiling for them just cracked while cooking. They are still intact and boiling but is it safe to give them to eat?

Yeah safe just need hard boiled eggs
Okay that's great! I gave them both one egg each mashed into bits. Brownie ate away happily and is now lying down and Tooki also ate some. Tooki's crop seems to be full at the moment, so it could be why she didn't have a lot of the egg.

Okay that's great! I gave them both one egg each mashed into bits. Brownie ate away happily and is now lying down and Tooki also ate some. Tooki's crop seems to be full at the moment, so it could be why she didn't have a lot of the egg.

Yeah it's okay if she.already had her breakfast wait till her crop.empty ..

Yeah it's okay if she.already had her breakfast wait till her crop.empty ..
Please help! Tooki's crop is quite big at the moment (after eating egg). Is she going to be fine? Should I do something? Is it normal? She hasn't had this big a crop since a long time...
PS I don't have any grit..

Please help! Tooki's crop is quite big at the moment (after eating egg). Is she going to be fine? Should I do something? Is it normal? She hasn't had this big a crop since a long time...
PS I don't have any grit..

Don't worry crop will go down overnight check in the morning.do.not feed anything now he's full

Don't worry crop will go down overnight check in the morning.do.not feed anything now he's full
Understood. She has actually not eaten much or drank any water since her crop got large.

Also, I found this chat and the pics seems very similar to the kind of droppings that Tooki has. She has comparatively, less of the 'normal' droppings and more of droppings similar to all the pictures in this chat: http://chat.allotment-garden.org/index.php?topic=17568.msg1258576#msg1258576

Please go through them once.

I mark poops I didn't find any problem
1. Cecal Dropping Normal.
2. firm.with loose urine drink extra water
3 heat or stress or just urine

Attachments

• IMG_20181025_194334.jpg
    IMG_20181025_194334.jpg
    361 KB · Views: 1
I mark poops I didn't find any problem
1. Cecal Dropping Normal.
2. firm.with loose urine drink extra water
3 heat or stress or just urine
oh thank god!
PS For the second point should I make her drink more water or is it because she is drinking too much water?

Back
Top Bottom