My husband says I’m slightly obsessed with my goats. And I think he’s right but I’m OK with it. Goats are a great thing to have in your life. Especially if you like adventure because they’re definitely in adventure
I think everyone who has goats should be obsessed with them, they’re so stinking cute!!

They are so cute. I wish we could have goats where I live. I have a friend that breeds the Nigerian Dwarfs and they are so cute and sweet.
Thank you! It’s really unfortunate that they’re illegal in some places. I think dogs barking is just the same as the goats bleating. At least you get to visit them!

My goats are quiet for the most part are quiet. My dogs are not. I think it’s becau people believe goats carry and transmit disease and stink. You have more of a chance of getting a disease from a bird or neighbors dog. It is the exact opposite. There aren’t any diseases ( in America) goats can spread and like any animal if they are kept properly they don’t carry disease and don’t stink

My goats are quiet for the most part are quiet. My dogs are not. I think it’s becau people believe goats carry and transmit disease and stink. You have more of a chance of getting a disease from a bird or neighbors dog. It is the exact opposite. There aren’t any diseases ( in America) goats can spread and like any animal if they are kept properly they don’t carry disease and don’t stink
It’s just so unfortunate that people have so many misconceptions. Hopefully soon, ordinances will change further so more people can have cute little goats :)

I wish there was an either. Female goats as far as animals don’t stink and if you keep their area is clean just like any other animal it doesn’t stink either. We got a new UPS lady in the first few time she came the goats were at the back of the woods and she didn’t see them then what day I heard her come but I never heard her make it to the front porch so I looked out the window and halfway up the walkway my welcoming committee found her. She was frozen with ice huge I poked my head out the door and called them. She asked if they were friendly and then pet them. But what really stood out is when she said I wouldn’t of ever known you had goats I always wondered what that building in the back was.

I wish there was an either. Female goats as far as animals don’t stink and if you keep their area is clean just like any other animal it doesn’t stink either. We got a new UPS lady in the first few time she came the goats were at the back of the woods and she didn’t see them then what day I heard her come but I never heard her make it to the front porch so I looked out the window and halfway up the walkway my welcoming committee found her. She was frozen with ice huge I poked my head out the door and called them. She asked if they were friendly and then pet them. But what really stood out is when she said I wouldn’t of ever known you had goats I always wondered what that building in the back was.
My two wethers don’t smell one bit, the chickens smell worse. That’s so sweet about your UPS woman, people are slowly realizing about all these cute animals :)

She’s disappointed if there not out front when she comes. My welcoming comitee is normally on top of things though! Lol thier very friendly the wethers don’t smell. I have one male but we banded him and he smells just like his sisters and mom. The stud goat we had for breeding would stink soooo bad. As soon as I would open the front door I could smell him. I felt bad cause he was sweet to me and wanted attention but couldn’t touch him much because of the smell. Ugh

Back
Top Bottom