She’s disappointed if there not out front when she comes. My welcoming comitee is normally on top of things though! Lol thier very friendly the wethers don’t smell. I have one male but we banded him and he smells just like his sisters and mom. The stud goat we had for breeding would stink soooo bad. As soon as I would open the front door I could smell him. I felt bad cause he was sweet to me and wanted attention but couldn’t touch him much because of the smell. Ugh
Aw, that is so sweet!! Little sweethearts. And yes, I know all too well the stinkiness of not neutered goats, the breeder I got my boys from had a few stinky rams :sick

AWWWWW! I want Nigerian dwarf goats so badly as dairy goats. But dad said no. So I guess I’ll have to wait until I have my own farm :(I really want to learn how to make butter and cheese with goat mik

AWWWWW! I want Nigerian dwarf goats so badly as dairy goats. But dad said no. So I guess I’ll have to wait until I have my own farm :(I really want to learn how to make butter and cheese with goat mik
They’re cuties, I’m sure they’ll be a great addition to your homestead one day! And there are lots of great classes to teach you how to make goat cheese and butter. Just look at local farms, a lot of them offer classes.

I had to wait till I was in my 30’s but worth the wait. In the meantime if you know and local farmers or goat owners / breeders that would trade some fresh eggs for some goat milk Usually spring when they have abundance. That what I do if I have no one producing milk... like now. By the time you have your own you’ll be ahead of the game!

I had to wait till I was in my 30’s but worth the wait. In the meantime if you know and local farmers or goat owners / breeders that would trade some fresh eggs for some goat milk Usually spring when they have abundance. That what I do if I have no one producing milk... like now. By the time you have your own you’ll be ahead of the game!
I got a goat book and have read it cover to cover and want to get more. I’m hoping to do research enough now so I’ll be prepared.

Thank you, they’re two months old
awww i have a baby bottle buckling goat hes a Nubian or Nubian mix
hes week old i had him since he was 2 days old.
0703181428[2282].jpg
0630181409a[2254].jpg

If your doing research now then you’ll be going into more knowledgeable than alot! Putting time in now to be prepared.i respect that! You’ll be a wonderful owner

Back
Top Bottom