baby pigeon found! need help

i found something out, i cleaned him up today since he pooped all over himself in his little bowl and then i saw that on his thigh bone theres a wound, you can see his bone as the skin is very thin there, i put some honey cream on it, there is a little tissue built over it already but what else can i do?
I would clean it thoroughly with water or a saline solution, then put some kind of antibiotic ointment or cream on it.

and do you know around how old he would be? and when he’ll start to walk on his own
He looks around 3 weeks old in the first picture you posted, when he starts to walk won’t milk depend on his age and when the wound heals.
and whats rhe best way to keep his vent area clean? im sorry that im asking so many questions i just wanna do this right
You could try to get it wet (without getting the rest of him wet) and wiping it off.

He looks around 3 weeks old in the first picture you posted, when he starts to walk won’t milk depend on his age and when the wound heals.

You could try to get it wet (without getting the rest of him wet) and wiping it off.
he sadly passed away.. im so sorry i failed you little one 💔 i knew something was off but i was hoping i could save him, sadly i couldnt.

Back
Top Bottom