Bandit's new Favorite Place to Sleep! Haha!

Ukiah

Chirping
8 Years
Nov 15, 2011
AL
After coming in from outside, my Labrador cuddled in her covers, Beagle went off through the house, and
my BC followed me until I sat down on the couch, then fell asleep next to my feet. After about 30 minutes
or so, I wondered where my beagle went off to.. wasn't worried, I was sure he was asleep on the rug in
the 'dog room'. Another 10 minutes or so passed and I heard my mom laughing, as she said "Get the
camera and come look at Bandit!" So I grabbed my camera, and this is what I got!
lol.png

111861_bandit_xd_003.jpg

Another hour or so passed, he had already came out from under the tree and went back several times. So
I kept my camera on hand and caught him 'in the act.' LOL Merry Christmas everybody!

Thanks!
His eyes look blood shot in the picture.. I got worried for a minute, then realized it was the lighting in the picture!

Quote:
Thanks
tongue.png
And really? He sure does like it under there. He stayed under there
until I made him move to the crate for the night.

Two of our cats have been camping out under the tree too. They like looking at the ornaments, then trying to have them for a snack. Not working out too well! So far, the dogs have stuck to the original dog beds. LOL

I'd rather have a dog under my tree than a cat. My dogs, anyways.. They're pretty calm around it.
My fat cat used to climb the tree. Our poor tree was so ugly it was just embarrassing!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom