BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics
My daughter bought a journal today to document her chickens. She's 8. I know you aren't supposed to read the kids journals but she left it out. Her first entry was "Bantam Cochin Eggs bought for $50" and under that in small letters "that's a lot of money mom loves me most today" LOL if she's says I love you more I always come back with I love you most. I'll never forget this!

That is so awesome!!! And so good to see when kiddos appreciate the things their families do for them rather than taking it for granitite! Nice job
thumbsup.gif

I'm trying to figure out how to post something but I have to many bantam Cochins and need to find good homes for them -I have silver laced , barred, gold and silver birchen and some white ones that are mixed with black , barred and I just don't know what to do with them cuz they are my pets and I love them to much for them to go to a person that JUST has chickens in their back yard. . My name is Jason and I live in pineville, Louisiana

How are your classroom hatch Bantam Cochins doing? We need a picture update :caf   :D

As soon as I get home! We got a chick sitter and left for 2 weeks... They'll be big! They were getting their feathers in when we left. We get back Sunday!

At the rv park we stayed at in az Elvis was there and sang to dd.... She LOVES Elvis! Lol

As soon as I get home! We got a chick sitter and left for 2 weeks... They'll be big! They were getting their feathers in when we left. We get back Sunday!

At the rv park we stayed at in az Elvis was there and sang to dd.... She LOVES Elvis! Lol

LOL..thats hilarious
lau.gif
how fun!!!!! Can't wait to see how big they have gotten! Glad to see you are having a fun vacation
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom