Barnevelder breeders lets work together and improve the breed

I want to. I need to find out procedures and stuff
Have you ever been to a show? I haven't shown my birds yet, but I do know you want to condition them to handling so they don't freak out. I have been to a show, and am hoping to show some of my birds this year. Mimic how the judges look over the bird. They hold it, spread the wings, tip it downward so they can look at the tail. A judge told me that bugs are a big pet peeve, so make sure they are creepy crawly free.

Can someone post a link to the SOP.
It's copyrighted, so we can't post it.

Have you ever been to a show? I haven't shown my birds yet, but I do know you want to condition them to handling so they don't freak out. I have been to a show, and am hoping to show some of my birds this year. Mimic how the judges look over the bird. They hold it, spread the wings, tip it downward so they can look at the tail. A judge told me that bugs are a big pet peeve, so make sure they are creepy crawly free.

It's copyrighted, so we can't post it.
Oh, I thought it was in public domain. I guess I will have to post pics of my friends Double Laced Black Barnies for opinions. He got them from a hatchery but they look almost like @fishnet1971 's pullet. Sometimes you can find good stuff (hopefully) from all the bad places.

Back
Top Bottom