BBS Cochin adopt an egg hatch-a-long

Pics
it was wiggling all over. OMG the egg rocked big time in my hand! Shocked me at how hard it was! I will say hopefully that means it is a strong baby! I am so excited to see the color and what it looks like!
It rocked in your hand! 😳 Wow that is so cool! I saw one of the legbar eggs wiggle in the incubator for like 1 second and almost lost my mind! So glad you didn’t drop it! 😂

It rocked in your hand! 😳 Wow that is so cool! I saw one of the legbar eggs wiggle in the incubator for like 1 second and almost lost my mind! So glad you didn’t drop it! 😂
I was holding tight with it up to my ear. I could literally feel the chick move around in the egg. It was so cool!!!

I never saw my incubator egg rock or move at all. I kept waiting for it.

Last edited:
wow I was sitting here tonight and thinking about how it feels like it has been FOREVER that I have been trying to hatch out a Cochin (BBS to be exact). Then went and looked at the first day I set bbs eggs and it was March 23! No wonder it feels like forever it has been 3 mo! Hopefully by 4 mo I will have hatched some out FINALLY!! I cringe thinking of all the eggs I have set to only have 2 hatch so far and fingers crossed it will be 3 soon..... But not 1 a BBS Cochin. at least this one is a Cochin mix...... getting there... LOL

wow I was sitting here tonight and thinking about how it feels like it has been FOREVER that I have been trying to hatch out a Cochin (BBS to be exact). Then went and looked at the first day I set bbs eggs and it was March 23! No wonder it feels like forever it has been 3 mo! Hopefully by 4 mo I will have hatched some out FINALLY!! I cringe thinking of all the eggs I have set to only have 2 hatch so far and fingers crossed it will be 3 soon..... But not 1 a BBS Cochin. at least this one is a Cochin mix...... getting there... LOL
Lets hope the next ones hatch.:fl

Attachments

• IMG_20220617_084935937.jpg
    IMG_20220617_084935937.jpg
    427.4 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom