Beatiful Siamese Stray..Wish me luck...caught him!

Quote:
I did consider it, but he has gained 3/4lb since I brought him in Monday night. He is skinny, but not emancipated. Weight is 8 1/2 lbs, he would be good at 12 to 14 with his structure. I have a baby scale that I use to monitor my cats, and any of the felines that find me.( That I find homes for.) Was on the vet's scale too. His is eating great. But will still keep him isolated until I know for sure. DH got laid off, so I plan on cashing some change in so I can have blood work done.

I think the word you were going for there is "emaciated".
smile.png
It sounds like you're taking excellent care of this beautiful guy, and I hope whether it's at your home or someone else's that he finds a forever home where he can be loved and cared for until his time is over. BTW, he is definitely a MIX of bluepoint Siamese, possibly some seal pt. back in the line somewhere too. Such a BEAUTIFUL boy!
love.gif
thanks for sharing; please keep us posted!

Quote:
What a beautiful picture....well the cat in the picture. He is lucky to have you....and you are very lucky ot have him!!

since we are all showing off our beautiful blue eyed cats...
here is my Cinder (some little kids gave him to me infront of Safeway when he was 2 weeks old)
100_0002-3.jpg

We dont let Cinder out...but he does have his own balcony
100_0020-5.jpg

And this is our special needs cat Gizmo...poor thing was found frozen to the ground a week before Christmas last year....he's kinda stupid, cross eyed, and has 22 toes but we love him.
Last year:
01010801021001030020071215a84102975.jpg

Current:
100_0017-2.jpg

CTR yes you are so right !
I was reading an article about the emancipation proclamation on my other screen as I was typing the post. Did not even notice, Thanks for the correction. So much for dual tasking!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom