Belgian Bearded Mille Fleur d'Uccles? PICS pg 7

Mymillefleur most of your hens look like they are good quality. I am showing my milles at the Fort Worth stock Show in about a month and your good ones look like my good ones so I think they are good quality

Mymillefleur most of your hens look like they are good quality. I am showing my milles at the Fort Worth stock Show in about a month and your good ones look like my good ones so I think they are good quality

ok, thats good to know.
big_smile.png
I may try showing mine at some point.

Hi I was looking for hatching eggs from all kinds of d'uccle except mille fleur because I breed them already. I would trade my milles eggs
Thanks!

Are Mille Fleur d' Uccle roosters aggressive? I use to have one, but he would chase me and spur me.
sad.png
I have two roosters. One is mean and the other does the man dance around my feet. When they were young, they were both sweet and we could hold them. The two of them do not like my husband now that they are grown. They attach him when he lets everyone out to free range in the morning. He wants to give them away but they are the protectors of the flock. I can't give them away.

Hi. Im getting into mille fleur and had bought some recently in an auction. The only thing that was marked on them was fancy bantams mille fleur. I couldnt see to well in the box they were in cause whoever brought them used screen and it was hard to see through where they sat. Could just see the color really. My sister said i have 1 hen and 3 roos. But she did it by the comb and has never had bantams other than silkies. I have hens that have big bright red combs of other bantam variety and theyve always had Kinda bigger and brighter. I was hoping to get some opinions not just on sex but on breed. I see one for sure thats a d'uccle. Heres pics.
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom