Black Australian Swan

bdfive

Crowing
13 Years
Jul 11, 2010
South of Blanco, TX
IMG_4182.jpg
I have a healthy 4 year old male Black Australian swan that needs a mate. Do you have a mature female available, reasonably priced? Also open to giving up Gunther to a good forever home where he would be with a female. Price negotiable. Won't ship him so must be within driving distance of San Antonio, Texas.

Beautiful bird. Good luck in finding a mate for him. Have you tried posting this on the Texas thread ?

Thanks for reply. I don't know how to use backyardchickens very well. Where do I find the Texas thread? I hatched Gunther out 4 years ago. Only want what's best for him. He is so beautiful and love his red eyes.

Click on forums at the top of the page. Scroll down to the 'Social' section. Locate 'Where am I, where are you' and click on this. You should be able to find the Texas thread. @007Sean can you help here ?

Click on forums at the top of the page. Scroll down to the 'Social' section. Locate 'Where am I, where are you' and click on this. You should be able to find the Texas thread. @007Sean can you help here ?
Thanks for the "shout out" sour but bdfive and I are good friends. BYC is how she found me and bought several of my golden pheasants. Gunther is a beautiful swan. :love

Thanks Sourland, I did put information and picture on Texas forum but it was moved to sales forum. I still want something on Texas because that's location hoping to find him good home without having to ship him. Will add another worded different when I have time. I'd prefer he be on property with large pond or lake which I don't have. I will get a female if happen across one but will then try to find home for both.

I have a friend who's father breeds them in Georgia. But that's a bit of a drive to find Gunther a lady friend. Have you tried looking here:

https://www.softbillsforsale.com/search/softbills_forsale ?

It seems there are some females available but it's going to be a bit of a drive. Of course anything in Texas is a bit of a drive.

ColdHandorf, yes, I check softbills periodically. Hoping to find a female at least 2 or 3 years old. Gunther is going on 5, don't want him hurting a yearling.

Back
Top Bottom