Black Copper Marans ORIGINAL French Chickens For Sale!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was unable to get to his website...what am I doing wrong? I clicked on "website" to the left, under his user ID/info.

I also would like to add that for me, being a newbie with chickens (having had them a year now), I sort of look to BYC as a place of safety - I can trust you folks on here. I, too, was a bit leery seeing that he only had 3 posts and was offering Copper Blacks for sale; I sort of feel like you ought to have somewhat of a presence here before trying to make money from us, but that's JMO.

That being said, I think that there is a way to ask a question that doens't sound so.....negative. We sure don't want to run folks off!

I do want to check out his website & view his stock, though, so if anyone can help me out there, please let me know. Thanks!

He apparently has his email address listed under the website spot. He may not have a website... I'm thinking he just accidently put his email in the wrong spot and didn't remember to remove it.

I really do not think he has a web site. He is just a plain ole country boy and like myself is not a computer expert. If you are relly serious about buying from him I have his home phone #. P.M. me for it. Livia

I just talked to him . He is trying to get somone with a digital camera and knowledge of how to put the pictures on here to help him. I know he has a waiting list as I am on that list again. If I can help him get the pictures on here I will I have a camera but not the computer knowledge of how to get them on the byc. He has given me permission to give out his phone number to anyone intrested. You can P.M. me for this information if you need it. Hava a great day. Livia

At the present time I have over 100 chicks orders. These are local pick-ups. I have not got into the mailing of chicks but it looks like from the requests from all of you I will do so soon as I learn all I need to know about shipping so if there is any help in this it would be much appreciated. Also, I am in the process of getting my web page in order with pictures of chicks, grown birds and eggs. Plese juat be patient with me as I am having to depend on my daughter' help. thanks to all of you.

Good luck Copper King, I bet you would have a longer list now with us BYCers going on!

I would love to see the color of their eggs!

Hey Cooper King,
I am just north of you in Carrollton. My husband and I ride our Goldwing in Heard County all the time.
My sister is building a log home in Roosterville......She loves my rooster and plans to get one soon after she moves in.
I sent you a pm, I would love some chicks.....
Welcome to BYC.....
Thanks Newnanchick for speaking up....
Do either of you need a black silkie rooster, I have two that need new homes!
Tammie
GAhen

when you take those pictures, please post a picture of your most recent eggs that your hens have layed. have your hens been laying at least over 3 months? i'm figuring they have. and if you could let us know what size eggs they normally lay. thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I emailed you just now & hope that it goes through!! I would be interested in some of your birds. I just hope you have some left for me, too.
I don't live too far from you "Before High Gas Price Days!" but am probably too far too drive now.
hmm.png
So...they would need to be shipped.
Would they be day-old when shipped so they could go Priority Mail like the Hatcheries send them? Thanks so much! Lisa

welcome-byc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom