Black Javas

jennh

Songster
12 Years
Jun 21, 2007
Lititz
I think I'm on "Mission Impossible". I have scoured the internet looking for Black Java chicks. This is an old breed that is in real danger of extinction, and I would like to help it along.
Does anyone know of anybody who has some, or who could give me some leads?
Thanks!

one each of barred rock, lgt brahma, black cochin, speckled sussex, gold and silver-laced wyandotte, rir, black austrolorp, buff orp, welsummer, barnevelder, dominique
2 cats, 13 and almost 18 yrs old

Hi and Welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

I can't help you on your quest for Black Javas but wanted to suggest that you comment on where you are located so the other members can help you out, if at all possible.

Enjoy!

Dawn

Go to this website: www.albc-usa.org.

Click the "Breed Information" button and go to chickens. Select Black Javas. At the bottom of the article on Black Javas, there will be contact information where you can reach ALBC. They're the American Livestock Breeds Conservancy. They can help you locate breeders.

Good Luck!

Here's the direct link... http://www.albc-usa.org/cpl/java.html

Last edited:
oh, yeah, DUH!!! I'm from southeastern Pa, Lancaster area

"In our every deliberation , we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations."

From the Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

Thanks for the links, Preservation Acres ! I have sent off three emails already. I hope I get a response!

Jennh

Hi ! I googled Superior Farms, and all I came up with was lambs and lamb recipes. Do you have a website or direct link?

Thanks

"In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations"
From the Great Law of the Iroquois Confederacy

Back
Top Bottom