Bloody Chicken Poop, Diahhrea, Poop Chart

Welcome to BYC! Do you have the liquid or powdered Corid?

-Kathy

I have the 9.6% liquid and gave it for seven days and cleaned their coop and all their feeders and waterers. They were actually fine and had normal poop. This morning there's the blood and they're acting mopey. I have them another dose in their water this morning. Do you think it's coccidia again?

Welcome to BYC! Do you have the liquid or powdered Corid?

-Kathy

I have the 9.6% liquid and gave it for seven days and cleaned their coop and all their feeders and waterers. They were actually fine and had normal poop. This morning there's the blood and they're acting mopey. I have them another dose in their water this morning. Do you think it's coccidia again?

Try treating again, but this time do like I explained in post number 26 https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/761587/bloody-chicken-poop-diahhrea-poop-chart/20#post_15928659

If you don't see improvement in a couple of days it might be something else or a strain of coccidia that's resistant to Corid, but do treat again.

-Kathy

:lol:
Try treating again, but this time do like I explained in post number 26 https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/761587/bloody-chicken-poop-diahhrea-poop-chart/20#post_15928659

If you don't see improvement in a couple of days it might be something else or a strain of coccidia that's resistant to Corid, but do treat again.

-Kathy

Ok will do. Should I clean everything again as well? Thanks so much!

A clean coop is always a good thing to have, but not sure how much it will help with coccidia.

-Kathy

Wow! Thanks for posting! As a new chicken owner, I had NO IDEA there was such a range of normal. So, as to the question I was going to post - Never mind! Thanks again!

Thank to BYC I get all my questions answered that poo chart is the bomb. It set my mind at ease thanks for reposting it. I would think it could be reposted about every 3 mo. Just for us newbie chickenheads

Thank to BYC I get all my questions answered that poo chart is the bomb. It set my mind at ease thanks for reposting it. I would think it could be reposted about every 3 mo. Just for us newbie chickenheads

Welcome to BYC!

Warning, that poop chart has errors in it.

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom