KarateHorse

Chirping
Oct 13, 2016
NC
I have two Silkie chicks that I need to sell. They are both three weeks old. One is lavender and one is blue. Both are straight run. The blue Silkie is $8 and the lavender Silkie is $10 or buy them both for $15. I can provide pictures of their parents upon request. I'm located in Lillington, NC and will be able to meet locally but I can't ship at this time.
Check out my Facebook page called Smooth as Silk Sales to see more Silkies for sale!
Blue Silkie chick.jpg
Lavender Silkie chick.jpg

What city are they located in? Are they standards or bantams? And I just asking, but would you make a reserve?
They look like very nice birds; I don't have a facebook account so could you post pictures of the others that are for sale?

What city are they located in? Are they standards or bantams? And I just asking, but would you make a reserve?
They look like very nice birds; I don't have a facebook account so could you post pictures of the others that are for sale?
I'm located in Lillington, NC. The Silkies are bantams. I also have a blue Showgirl hen, and two white Silkie juveniles for sale. Here are the pictures of them:
Blue Showgirl.jpg
White Silkie chick.jpg
White Silkie.jpg

Thanks, but I was just wondering; could I get back to you in June or July? I will have enough to buy some of them and some food for them then- maybe sooner, if so, I will tell you then. :) . By the way, would a silkie roo be aggressive to a standard one? I have a large coop that is divided but there is a hole in the divider that I could patch up so there are different sides, if they won't get along.
All my birds are pets (or used to produce chicks) and get to free-range in a 2-acre yard.

Yes it would be fine for you to contact me later. I normally always have a few chickens for sale. On the subject of the roosters, it really just depends on the roosters themselves. I've had some Silkie roosters and standard roosters live together without any issues. But I've had other Silkie roosters and standard roosters that would not stop fighting and I had to seperate them. I think you would just have to put them together and see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom