Blue Laced Red Wyndotte chicks growing progress

MrChicken204

In the Brooder
Jan 15, 2017
I picked up 4 BLRW's this morning. They are almost three weeks old and are "supposed to be pullets" according to the gentleman I bought them from. (He was saying this because they have already started growing tail feathers) I'll add pictures each week to follow their progress. I hope he was right!! Any input is greatly appreciated.
Chick 1

Chick 2

Chick 3

Chick 4

G’Day from down under Mrchicken204
frow.gif
Welcome!

Aaaw, cuteness overload!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Greetings and welcome to BYC. Maybe if you post pics when they are 6-7 weeks, you should get your answers.

Best wishes
CT

welcome-byc.gif

BLRW's are such pretty birds...here's hoping you got all girls!

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome! I've always loved following the forums on here but haven't posted before. Here's a 4 week old update on the new chicks, enjoy! ( I tried some different colors of fingernail polish in an attempt to better tell them apart but I'm not sure it's going to stay. Anyone have other tips or tricks?? )

Chick 1

Chick 2

Chick 3

Chick 4

Very cute and healthy! Some peeps use cable-ties but since i only have a small flock, I can usually identify each bird - particularly when they get their adult feathers.

Back
Top Bottom