Pics
It's the anniversary of the day I adopted my first Boston. Even though she's been gone for years I still write it down on my calendar. This dog was my shadow. I thought about her and expected to see and hear her following me every day for an entire month after she died.

ls.jpg

It's the anniversary of the day I adopted my first Boston. Even though she's been gone for years I still write it down on my calendar. This dog was my shadow. I thought about her and expected to see and hear her following me every day for an entire month after she died.

View attachment 3307115
She was gorgeous. 💕

They really are the perfect breed aren't they. I also love brindle, especially when you can clearly see the stripes.
Yeess!! It took a while for us to notice that she was actually brindle. I think it's because she had a dull coat from an improper diet (aka potato chips). She also had fleas and tapeworms when we got her. :sick

Yeess!! It took a while for us to notice that she was actually brindle. I think it's because she had a dull coat from an improper diet (aka potato chips). She also had fleas and tapeworms when we got her. :sick
She looked gorgeous under your care. Glad you were able to give her a better life. Those brindles sure can shine in the sunlight. It's my favorite color of dog. She had a lot of gorgeous white. She wore her tuxedo well. :)

View attachment 3307115
She was pretty!

My in-laws had a couple of Bostons. One was Tootsie. She was very loving dog. The second one, adopted years later, Tiffany. Tiffany was treated like a spoiled grandchild. Run all over, not trained, and if you were eating breakfast at their house, and she wanted your bacon, my father-in-law would tell you to give her your bacon. (Yes that is bad for the dog.)

Back
Top Bottom