Pics
Where? Did not see that in the contract. That is plain funny. Even the most BYB of dogs are usually OK in their first year
Turns out is not necessarily health, its more odd to me 😅
IMG_5574.jpeg

They don't give much information on the parents and a lot of them are quite far from the breed standard, I don't think I would purchase a dog from them as a few of their dogs almost look like they're mixed with another breed, as well as I would want more info on them.
I noticed that too
But I might be being overly critical, idk.
Nah I don’t think you are!
It's a maybe/no from me. The parents are very clearly show dogs. AKC registration alone is close to nothing. They say they provide health testing, but I can't find the OFAS anywhere, and their contract does not mention anything about the health of the dog from the breeder's part. More responsible than some, but not a thumbs up either
I’m not sure if they’re show dogs or not actually cause they don’t say any titles or anything and most people are proud of those. Plus they seem to lack type a lot. And I can’t find the health info either.

So far

-they have a picture of 2 litters are once?
-the parents all look extremely different, not like they are breeding to the standard
I noticed the second point too not the first. That sucks.

they also guarantee health for the first year which is odd to me
Why? Most breeders here do. Some even guarantee it for 3 or 5 years.

Where? Did not see that in the contract. That is plain funny. Even the most BYB of dogs are usually OK in their first year
True lol
Turns out is not necessarily health, its more odd to me 😅
View attachment 3708650

That's strange
Agreed. A satisfaction guarantee is weird. Like it’s a car or something lol
That's hilarious. Offering a satisfaction guarantee while they're in the honeymoon stage of ownership :lau
:lau I’m starting to think they are not that reputable. Even the kennel name alone sounds BYB 😭🤣

Why? Most breeders here do. Some even guarantee it for 3 or 5 years.
I personally have only seen byb and puppy mills guarantee health (exception might be working dog breeders) health isn’t really guarantee-able and if it is something that you know 100% the dog can’t get then you most be laying to the buyer if the dog gets it, or something weird has happened. most things you can’t guarantee

I personally have only seen byb and puppy mills guarantee health (exception might be working dog breeders) health isn’t really guarantee-able and if it is something that you know 100% the dog can’t get then you most be laying to the buyer if the dog gets it, or something weird has happened. most things you can’t guarantee
Every good breeder here has a health guarantee because they health test their dogs.

Back
Top Bottom