Boy's or Girl's? ♂️♀️

I should so not be using Backyard Chickens. Every time I see someone with more roosters than they can deal with, I want those roosters.
If I had my own way, my yard would be full of unwanted roosters. Which wouldn't work.
I feel like I should tell everyone their roosters are pullets. :lol:

I should so not be using Backyard Chickens. Every time I see someone with more roosters than they can deal with, I want those roosters.
If I had my own way, my yard would be full of unwanted roosters. Which wouldn't work.
Why wouldn’t it work? Just curious. I used to have a yard full of unwanted roos. That was before Marek’s and a huge predator attack. :(

A LOT of reasons. For a start I only have 7 hens. I have two roosters. And I don't have enough sheds for any more. (Although I am thinking of building another one.)
And also my dad wouldn't let me have the amount I want.
I also have three chicks at the moment. Which I am suspicious of. They're only 2 and 1 week old, but the two older ones are acting manly.
Me and my mum would fill the place up. (We kind of already have) My dad is more practical.

I hatch chicks with the intent of eating the roosters. I sell the pullets to make up for feeding my roosters to eating age. I do feel bad that is their fate but I treat them nicely up until their end.

A LOT of reasons. For a start I only have 7 hens. I have two roosters. And I don't have enough sheds for any more. (Although I am thinking of building another one.)
And also my dad wouldn't let me have the amount I want.
I also have three chicks at the moment. Which I am suspicious of. They're only 2 and 1 week old, but the two older ones are acting manly.
Me and my mum would fill the place up. (We kind of already have) My dad is more practical.
Yeah, you would definitely need a bachelor pad if you wanted anymore roos. Next time I think I’ll get all of mine from the same place so I won’t have to worry about introducing any diseases to them.

I still think
1, 2, 3, 7, 9, 10, 13 are females (13 was undecided before to me, but now I’m going with female)

#6 I thought was female at the beginning now I see a boy along with
4, 5, 8, 11, 12, 15, 16, and most likely #14 as well
All boys.

It sounds silly but I also would feel sorry for the roosters to not have any hens.
I love to see a roo with his flock of hens. It just makes me feel so good.
I hatch chicks with the intent of eating the roosters. I sell the pullets to make up for feeding my roosters to eating age. I do feel bad that is their fate but I treat them nicely up until their end.
I could never do that, but I understand.
I'd still want save them :lol:
I can't even kill a mosquito though.

Back
Top Bottom